Monday, October 24, 2011

Vintage/Grunge Layout

Here is a layout I designed using several Iamroses flowers listed below the pictures.  As mentioned in the video I love to design/sketch out a layout when I am completely stumped for ideas.  I find myself picking papers that I can fussy cut so when I have a paper line that does not give me that option I usually feel stuck. I always have a small sketch book beside me when I craft and let me tell you I CANNOT DRAW!!! I think my 3 year old draws better than me but a rough sketch gives me something to work with.
Here is the finished layout and if you want an Idea of how I created it the video below is a full fast speed tutorial for you to check out.
And don't you all agree that no layout is complete without at least one flower! LoL!!
Thank you for watching and stopping by.





10 big Mixed colored Crochet flowers –
Mixed Blue Curly Roses –
Mixed Cherry Blossoms
White Daisy

Lindy’s Stamp Gang Sprays –
http://www.lindystampgang.com/products/Royal-Peacock-Fire.html

FabScraps
http://www.fabscrapsusa.com/default.aspx?PageID=353&CategoryID=8


6 comments:

  1. i really love your LO thanks for everything
    greetings
    Anita
    http://alle-mooie-dingen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO Limor! I agree....at least one flower...but I'm glad you used more!! lol....All girly ones should have several! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs, Jules:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this layout is so beautiful... the photo doesnt do it justice.
    When I saw it at our store, I just loved it..Thanks for showing us your work Limor. Hope to see you again soon

    Viola
    PS... love love love the Lindys sprays!!!

    ReplyDelete