Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Be Mine Iamroses Layout

I found this awesome paper stack from K&Company at Michaels the other day and I thought it would be perfect for creating a valentine's layout with this picture of Hannah and I in front of this beautiful old barn.
Below you will find all the pictures and products I used to create this layout.  This layout is filled with Iamroses which gives the layout such amazing dimension and colour.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I love reading your comments so please leave one below.
Hugs
Limor





2 comments:

  1. awww..Limor, this is a beautiful LO!! Love the little envelope off on the side and the layers of the lace on top of the punched edge! Gorgeous little Hannah and her mama!! Sweet:) Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling and loving time between you and your daughter. And to capture the memory with such a beautiful LO. Amazing layers. I have seen these pocket watch's on several projects and love them. My LSS is always out when I look, if that is the Michaels one. Love your inspiration and creativity.

    ReplyDelete