Monday, July 9, 2012

IAMROSES "JULY CHALLENGE"

Are you ready for a super fun challenge?  This months July Challenge for I AM ROSES is a Sketch designed by team member Arlene.

Be sure to stop on by the I AM ROSES BLOG to see all the details on how you can enter this months challenge. 

Here is the sketch for the month:



And here is my take on this month's sketch!
I am a Spray junkie! as you all know so there is nothing more fitting then using this resist paper by Heidi Swapp! This layout is of my beautiful little Niece Raquel at just a few weeks old. Below the pictures you will find all the products I used to create this layout.



IAMROSES PRODUCTS USED

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:

Pink Paislee Sweet Blooms paper


Good Luck everyone!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

Limor Webber


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors! So much detail! I think this is one lucky little girl to have such an artistic Auntie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colours and mix of items, I really love it! xx

    ReplyDelete