Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tuesday Live Ustream Show

After being away on holidays for a couple of weeks, it was sure great getting back to my Ustream shows and chatting with all you amazing crafters and friends!
I have been creating like crazy lately and trying out a bunch of new techniques so I was just itching to share some with you last night.  A fellow Artist and friend Tracy Weinzapel puts on Monthly dares on her Blog and Ustream show and I really wanted to participate this month so I dedicated my show last night to her dare.

Here is the Creative Dare:

Here is my creative Dare for you for August:
  1. Create a project featuring a photo/portrait of YOU!
  2. Journal or use words to describe who you are TODAY!
  3. Incoporate your own handwriting in your piece

Here is the art Journal page I created last night on the show.


Bold isn't it!!! I've never stuck to just a couple colors! it was sure fun to create!


Prima Flowers and The Crafter's Workshop Templates make a fabulous combination


I love the Way the wooden butterflies took Cooped up Notes stamp by Unity Stamp Co so well!

Ustream was being a little annoying last night and I was not able to record my show so I will be doing my Friday Mixed Media Tutorial on how I created this page.

Here are all the products I used on this page:

Lindy's Stamp Gang Flat Fabios - Toto's Tornado Black
Ranger Patina Metal paint - Jade
Ranger Patina Metal Paint - Verdigris
Studio Calico - Wood Veneer Butterflies

Thank you for stopping by!!!
I love to see your comments so go ahead and leave one below!!

Limor Webber





6 comments:

  1. amazing Limor. I love everything about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great challenge. Boy your really use a lot of products. I need to use more of my Lindy's I have a couple of things I am not sure how to use. Your page is Amazing. I always love your creations. Thanks for all that you do.
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful to create a page about YOU! Love this, Limor :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so gotta set my calendar to watch your show! I really enjoy your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i missed the show ,but i can tell by the work you do it amazing
    and i no i would never be able to do this . wonderful work
    Keep going be happy hugs linda :)

    ReplyDelete