Saturday, October 6, 2012

1st DT Project with Faber Castell Design Memory Craft

Hello my amazing friends and crafters!!

I am so excited today is my first day showcasing my Guest DT project for Faber Castell Design Memory Craft!

The day I received all my yummy goodies I did not know where to start!! I wanted to use them all!!! I know you all know me by now so guess what I did!! I used 3 of these amazing packs!.. they are like chocolate, you can't have just one.


and Here is what I created.....




Here is a full video tutorial but Head over to the Faber Castell Design Memory Craft Blog for my blog post where you will have more step by step detailed instructions/photos and product information.



If you are on Facebook I encourage you to "Like" the Faber Castell Desing Memory Craft Facebook Page.  You can also follow their Pinterest and Twitter accounts.

Thank you for stopping by!!!





5 comments:

  1. love your creation...fabulous!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched the video, AMAZING, completely amazing work you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is awesome. I have almost all the goodies to give this a try this weekend. As you can tell I am watching your videos backwards. Can I just tell you how excited I am to try the watercolor effect with the stamp and the gelatos! I have a full set of gelaatos and had no idea how versatile they are. I am super excited to have found yoU!

    ReplyDelete