Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Oct 2nd Art Journal Ustream show & October Contest Rules

Hello Crafters!

Wow!! that was one packed house last night!!! I can't believe how many of you showed up last night! I absolutely love to be able to create and chat with you at the same time! you guys make my day complete!!!
Here is what we created last night during the show.


Our sponsor for October Mixed Media challenge is Lindy's Stamp Gang.  I am so excited to be able to create with Lindy's since I am the Canadian distributor for Lindy's I can't get enough of playing with this stuff!!!!  Lindy's Stamp Gang will be providing our winner with a very generous gift certificate for you to use on their on-line store.
I have a feeling you will love the contest rules for this month.... are you ready??/!

CONTEST RULES


  1. Create an art Journal page, Canvas or Tag
  2. Use at least one Spray ( Lindy's Stamp Gang is preferred but not required)
  3. THEME:  Anything goes!!!! that's right!!! this month you have the freedom to create about anything you want! I want to see where your creativity takes you!!
  4. Have a blast!!!
  5. Contest ends October 31st Midnight MST
  6. Enter contest by posting your project on your blog and add the link to your blog post in the provided link below or create a Youtube Video response to my Contest Video Ruels ( coming tonight).
Thanks for stopping by!!!

Limor Webber



1 comment:

  1. again i missed the ustream last night...i signed on as you were signing off...time difference throws me off...need to set my alarm as a reminder...the challenge sounds great...i'm going to give it a go... :) thanks

    ReplyDelete