Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December Mixed Media Challenge

I am so absolutely excited that the amazing "Pan Pastels" will be our sponsors for the month of December!
I know you have all been very anxiously waiting for the rules and so here they are!
This month I will be creating an Mixed Media journal where I will be incorporating mixed media, journaling and scrapbooking in one.  When I look back at all the wonderful moments that I have gone through in the year I thought wouldn't it be great to be able to capture them in a journal which is exactly what we are going to do this month.
I am going to call it my "Year in Review Journal"


  1. Create a year in review journal using any journal of your choice
  2. No restriction on materials but so many want to make what I make so the amazing Kristina Byers from " Your memories Here" is going to be offering our viewers some fabulous deals on the products I use during my show.  
  3. I want to see your techniques using Pan Pastels! ( for those that don't have one you can use any pastel or here is the Pan Pastel Website Link <--------
  4. HAVE FUN!!!!!
I will create a link on the bottom of this post and you can also make a video of your completed projects if you prefer that instead of a blog post.  For those that do not have a blog or a YT channel you can post it in the Mixed Media Facebook group in an Album that will be called "December Year in Review"

CONTEST ENTRIES DEADLINE JAN 3RD/13 MIDNIGHT

I can't wait to see what you create!!!

Limor


1 comment:

  1. Hi Limor, just checking in, sorry the video tonight got interrupted :( waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete