Thursday, February 7, 2013

Off The Page Canvas Layout - Glitz Cashmere Dame

So many of you tuned in on Tuesday night for my Ustream Show where we created an off the page layout using the beautiful Cashmere Dame Collection by Glitz.  If you were a viewer on Tuesday you would have been so lucky to have received 20% off the entire store from The Flying Unicorn which was a complete surprise to me and so amazingly generous of Alda the owner of The Flying Unicorn.
As with many of my shows I love to pull a ton of different mediums and products and see how many I can use in one project.  I don't always get to using them all but I find that when you pull many different options that match what you are trying to make it makes your creative process a little easier especially when you are feeling stuck.
Here is the link to the show and some photos of the finished project.  Most materials used on the show you can find at the Flying Unicorn <---Link
Enjoy!!







3 comments:

  1. Love how it turned out! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this show was so much fun and this turned out amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was great fun to watch! I felt like I learned something! Thanks Limor :D

    ~Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete