Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Altered Cigar Box and Mini - Fairy Rhymes Collection

Where should I start! last night's show was a true success!! we had so many people on and chatting that it was so wonderful to be able to be with you again!
We had 3 amazing moderators Dawn, Yvonne and Jo who helped me throughout the show with technical difficulties, links, product information and more!!! Thank you ladies! I couldn't do it without you!
I have been so inspired lately to alter a cigar box and with my schedule I have not had the time to do it so I figured let's do it Live!!! 
I picked the fabulous Fairy Rhymes collection by Prima designed by Jodie Lee.
I don't want to do too much blabbing so here are the photos and recorded stream from last night's show.
Thanks again for those of you that purchased cigar boxes last night as I think we are completely sold out!!! 









Many Thanks!
Limor Webber

4 comments: