Tuesday, November 19, 2013

AUSTRALIA PRIMA WORLD TOUR PART 1

Grab a cup of coffee and get ready for a nice long post....

It all started with me completely loosing it when I had to say good bye to hubby and the girls at the airport.... yup I went in to the ugly cry.  I cried for an entire hour after they left me but half of it was from complete excitement and realization that I am so blessed to do what I love.
The 15 hour flight was actually quite awesome as I slept for most of it and for the rest of it I created in my art journal which was surreal to do for that long of time without any interruptions except for would you like a glass of wine LoL!! This is me waiting to get off the plane while it was getting fumigated!!!! yup we stay on the plane while they do that.


Shortly after my arrival I got to meet up with the beautiful Nadia Cannizzo! and we caught up with each other's lives for hours!!!! it was as if we had known each other for years and years!!!  the highlight was meeting her amazing family and watching what a beautiful mom she is to her children.  


The next morning I was off to Melbourne where I met up with another crafty friend Kerry Fellowes and we drove around the city and of course hit a scrapbook store because I can't travel anywhere without at least hitting a scrapbook store LoL!!!


My future home ;)

I love these houses!

This is the name of an art Gallery LoL!!!!

After a full day of driving around and touring I headed of to Echuca which is is a few hours from Melbourne and it's the most beautiful town!! 
Karen has one of the most incredible stores "HobbySew" I have been in!!! I was completely wowed when I walked through the door and yes she carries Prima, Lindy's Stamp Gang and Design Memory Craft products!!!
We ran some awesome classes and so many photos were taken it would take 5 pages LoL!!! so here's a few of the weekend including Karen's incredible property where I had the privilege to stay at for the weekend.



Prima girl!!! flower on her head, craft tools and a resin on her chest LoL!!!




you don't leave my classes with clean hands



I was so excited that Helen Strawford took me to a little zoo where I got so see Kangaroos and Koalas which has been my #1 wish while in Australia!



My adventure continued when we were heading to the Airport for my flight to Gladstone.... Tune in tomorrow for a Part 2 of Prima's World Tour in Australia.



Limor Webber














15 comments:

  1. Oh you are so lucky to be there. I LOVE those houses. Pick one out for me too. LOL Have fun (looks like you already are) and be safe. Can't wait to do another class with you. HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following your photos on FB - and living vicariously through you while you are in Australia - enjoy yourself! Its damn cold back home right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame you couldn't have hopped over to NZ! Melbourne is such a fab city! Enjoying reading about your crafty travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing pictures of your Adventure Down Under! Missing you like crazy but happy your having the experience to remember for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for share your story with us. i'm glad you have a great time.
    eveline

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are enjoying your visit to Oz. Only wish I could have made it to one of your workshops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea you were going to Echuca, I spend a lot of time there as we have a houseboat and I would have loved to attend your class, can you see my disappointment? Enjoy the rest of your time in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fantasy come to life. Love the kangaroos and Koala is adorable. I cant wait to see part @. Continue to have amazing and safe travels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Limor, how grateful I am for you! Yes you're blessed but you've also put in all the hard work behind the success-I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome post Limor! Sounds like so much fun was had! can't wait to hear more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had a great time and this will be very memorable for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so happy you are having a great time & the adventure sounds amazing. Love all the pictures & thanks for sharing your wonderful experience. Hugs & be well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what an adventure! It all looks and sounds wonderful! Meeting scrappy people in reallife is the funnest thing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Still waiting for part 2 ..... Lov ya

    ReplyDelete