Sunday, May 17, 2015

Amazing You by Marta Lapkowska

Hello crafty people !


It’s Marta Lapkowska here. I am so happy to be here as Limor Webber guest designer. I will share with you my love for mixed media and journals. Today I created mixed media journal cover.



This is wonderful mini journal from Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® To create my background I used Double Scoop Gelatos® –  Melon, Bubble Gum and Green Tea I also used Gelatos® for stamping and Stamper’s Big Brush Artist Pen ‘Scarlet Red’. I used Limor Webber ‘Rugged Edge’ stamp set.



Additionally, I add some Prima Marketing Flowers.


 I hope you will enjoy my video tutorial.


Happy creating. I hope to see you soon as I will show you step by step video on art journaling in my next post!

Love, Marta xx



No comments:

Post a Comment